Friday, August 12, 2011

Sandra Brown - Play Dirty

The wayback machine is set to 2007 and an interview I did with Sandra Brown.  Ms. Brown and I discuss PLAY DIRTY, her novel published by Simon & Schuster. 

Griff Burkett, the protagonist of PLAY DIRTY, had it all. He was handsome, he was the star quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and the fans loved him. He gets involved with the wrong people and ends up throwing it all away. 

PLAY DIRTY is the story of his attempt to put his life together again. Ms. Brown has a worldwide audience of readers and they will love PLAY DIRTY, it has all of the elements of a Sandra Brown novel; great characters, a fast-moving plot with plenty of twists and turns, and a passionate love story.

LISTEN TO the interview

Peace,
Kacey
www.KaceyKowarsShow.com


I decided to add a Friday blog so I could participate in a really fun book blogging event that takes place each weekend.  It is called a Blog Hop and introduces readers to new blogs when they follow the Blog Hop link.  I think I may be the only guy participating!  Each week I will answer a book related question. 


BLOG HOP! Visit the Blog Hop to find out about other book blogs.  This week's question is:

“Let’s talk crazy book titles! Highlight one or two (or as many as you like!) titles in your personal collection that have the most interesting titles! If you can’t find any, feel free to find one on the internet!”

Of course these are all on my bookshelf!
The Hummingbird's Daughter- Luis Alberto Urrea
In the Electric Mist With Confederate Dead- James Lee Burke
The Last Good Kiss- James Crumley





3 comments:

  1. Hilarious Titles! Look at mine!!!

    Happy blog hopping!.

    I read varied genres, have a truly eclectic taste in books. Feel free to explore my blog, browse my reviews. I follow via google reader NOT GFC!

    Here is my Book Blogger Hop/Follow Friday post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of any of those, but all of the titles sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging....NEW FOLLOWER.

    Drop by for book giveaways and reviews.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete